Monday, May 18, 2009

End of the Semester!

Today is a thrilling day for me! I have really worked hard this semester, especially the last few weeks, but today is my last final. I am tired and ready for a break! It feels especially good to be finished with my last essay, a ten page research paper. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I'm a little disappointed because I was planning to go out to dinner with a friend tonight to celebrate both of our birthdays, but she is sick, so we have to reschedule. I'm hoping to run away this weekend - even play hookey from church - and go camping with my wonderful kids or something like that. After a little break, I have a lot of things to do that have put on hold and have been waiting for my attention. I'll have about 4 weeks to "catch up" before my summer class begins. Have a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment